Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hello Everyone! I hope you all have a great thanksgiving!

I am thankful for:
Ryan
Mom and Dad
Justin, Chancy, and McKay
Sheila and Kent
Stephanie
School (even though it kind of stinks at times)
My voice (even though it doesn't want to work right now)
Church
The temple
Molly
Turkey
Time off of school
Christmas
A home to live in
Cars to drive
A job
My piano
My computer (so I can keep in touch with everyone!)
Cell phones
Grants
Books
Games
Family
Sleep
Days off
Time for just me and Ryan
and much more!!

What are you most thankful for?

By the way, I love and miss you all!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Great post! It's nice to see what you are thankful for . . . Have a great Thanksgiving and I love your turkey pic, I got a chuckle!

Emma said...

Happy Thanksgiving Halley!! Sorry I don't comment on your blog much, but I will now!! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!!!

ClaysJenna said...

What a great list!! I think I would be grateful for my singing voice if I could sing like you...I can only wish I could:) I hope your holiday was great! I saw on your blog list your dad is in the middle east...wow. The blogs private so I couldnt see, but that's cool you guys can keep in touch over blogs.

King Family said...

Yeah it is really neat that we can keep in touch. Thanks!