Hello everyone. I wasn't able to take any pictures on Christmas because we forgot our cameras. Sorry. I have been having a rough week and am still on the mend from getting my tonsils out last Friday. I am getting better but it has been hard. Christmas Eve and Christmas were probably the worst days out of the whole thing because the scabs were coming off and I was nautious the whole time. I am feeling better today but will need to go lay down in a little bit or I may over exert myself and throw up... which I don't want to do again. (It hurts so bad)
Well Christmas was pretty darn good this year. I got more than I ever would have expected. Ryan and I both got gift cards from Mom and Dad. We got a video camera from Ryan's parents, and money for tour. Ryan got me a massager for my back (excitement!!) and all the Twilight books. I got earings in my stocking and a scarf.. and sleeping beauty from Sheila and Scrabble from Stephanie. Ryan got a down feather pillow and a zip up hoodie and a little tool thingy in his stocking with other odds and ends. He also got a couple of movies from Steph. We also got money from grandparents which is always nice. Oh and our Christmas Eve pajamas as well.
Thankyou everyone!! Christmas was really nice, except for feeling so icky the whole day. I stepped on the scale today and I weigh 106. I weighed 110 when I went to the doctors office for surgery.. so I've lost 4 pounds. Sheesh. Well I better go lay down. Merry Christmas everyone!
7 comments:
sounds like you had a fun christmas, but sorry about your tonsils.... and man you don't hardly weigh anything!!! lol i am about 10 pounds more than you. :)
I hope you start feeling better soon. It sounds like you had a great Christmas. Love you two.
You must be feeling a little better to get up and blog . . . glad to see it!
aye aye aye! I've heard its horrible to get your tonsils out but worse if you are an adult...glad you are doing better...sad that the worst of it was over Christmas day...:( Sounds like an amazing day you all had! I hope it was wonderful! Merry Christmas!!
I too hope you feel better soon. I am glad that you text with Baxter and have kept us up to date. Hopefully you can enjoy the rest of your holiday.
So sorry you haven't been feeling well, your Mom told more of the story, sounds horrible! I am glad you are feeling better, at least well enough to let us all know with your blog :) Take it easy and enjoy the rest of the holidays!
This is Lora BTW :)
I just saw you tonight and didn't even know you got your tonsils out. There wasn't much visiting with all of the excitement going on. It looked like you were feeling better, so I hope you are.
Post a Comment