Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Thanks mom!
Happy Birthday Halley. I was going to send you and card and realized I didn't have your new address.So Happy 20th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLEY!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLEY. Hope you have a good day! :}:]McKay
Thanks everyone!! And thats okay Grandma. Thanks for the thought! I love you all!
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you count them, 20 exclamations. Now try to blow them out. Love you, Trudy
Thank you Trudy! I hope you had a great anniversary!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLEY!!!! Hope you had a fantabulous day!!! No more teen time for you! Soooo did you get 20 spankings???-Emma
Well i feel bad im the last to wish you a happy birthday. oh well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love you muchceci
Haha.. no, I didn't get 20 spankings, thank goodness!! And Ceci, it's okay. No feeling bad now, I love you no matter what! Thankyou!
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Thanks mom!
Happy Birthday Halley. I was going to send you and card and realized I didn't have your new address.
So Happy 20th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLEY!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLEY. Hope you have a good day! :}:]
McKay
Thanks everyone!! And thats okay Grandma. Thanks for the thought! I love you all!
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you count them, 20 exclamations. Now try to blow them out. Love you, Trudy
Thank you Trudy! I hope you had a great anniversary!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLEY!!!! Hope you had a fantabulous day!!! No more teen time for you! Soooo did you get 20 spankings???
-Emma
Well i feel bad im the last to wish you a happy birthday. oh well.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love you much
ceci
Haha.. no, I didn't get 20 spankings, thank goodness!! And Ceci, it's okay. No feeling bad now, I love you no matter what! Thankyou!
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment