Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!



Will you be my valentine?


Ryan and I decided to stay home and cook dinner ourselves this Valentines Day. I cleaned the house really nice so that I wont have to worry about it, which will be great. We haven't decided what to make yet.. so I guess Ryan will have to figure it out and go grocery shopping while im at work.

Have a great Valentines day!

6 comments:

The two old crows said...

Happy Valintines Day!!!!
Love you Both lotsxoxoxoxo

Tina said...

Sounds fun! I made the cookies, of course, and your dad sent me some tulips FTD, and I bought the boys each a candy filled heart . . . you know the kind? It's weird without your dad here!

Bainter Family Antics said...

We'll probably do the same thing. V-day is not a big deal around here. I did bring home some loot to share with the familia though.

Sudar Clan said...

Have a fun dinner, it is way better to stay home than to try and fight the crowds.

ClaysJenna said...

Sounds nice!! We basically stayed home too!! It's nice, isnt it:)

Lincoln Stevens said...

Halley,

Take advantage of being together and alone for now. I love all of you kids but now cherish the time when Mom and I get to be alone. I love you and hope all is going well. Dad.